Friday, April 1, 2011

Reflection

This trip has been a once in a lifetime experience! We have seen over 8 castles/churches while we have been in London!  It has been a trip that I will never forget.  I have made some great friends, and we have become so close!  The funny thing is none of us really knew who each other were until we got to London. So, it made this trip even more interesting! We have learned so much about the Tudor era and King Henry VIII! I feel like I have learned more history in one week then I have in a year or two! We leave in the morning and it is a bitter sweet leaving! I love this country, but I miss my friends and family and FOOD!!!! I could spill my guts for days and days about how this trip has been, but I'm not going to talk about it.  We have done so much and it has been so exhausting, but i would not trade it for the world!!! Pray we have a safe trip in the morning! :) and it's back to the states...blah....

4 comments:

  1. Thats awesome! You went with Dr. White, right?
    Y'all have a safe trip back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad the trip was fun! I've been to Europe before, but never England. I bet it was amazing. Be safe on the way back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could have gone with you. But I'm going to try to go to England and Ireland next summer.

    K. Smith
    Eng. 226

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes sir I did go with Dr. White! We had the time of our lives. The history is absolutely amazing!

    ReplyDelete