Friday, April 8, 2011

Welcome back to the real world...

I have been home for a week now, and all I can think about is being back on vacation.  Everything was so carefree while I was gone and even the little things in life brightened my day especially being 5,000 miles away from home.  Then I come home and working my butt off.  Having no control over situations that diminish right before your eyes.  I guess that's why they call this life.  At our age we ask does it get any easier? Can you only work one job and be stable for a long time? Will prince charming come sooner than later? I have all these questions I want answered now! Life is just easier when you are on vacation and not in the real world...

2 comments:

  1. Hi Krysta! What a Fabulous time you had on your trip! I hope to make it to Italy one day. I have enjoyed reading your blogs and wish you the best!
    Maria Cimino

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw Dr. White's pictures on Facebook. You all seemed to be having great fun!

    K. Smith
    Eng. 226

    ReplyDelete