Saturday, March 5, 2011

Kids say the best things..

Like I have mentioned before that I am a nanny for a family here in town.  Well, on Thursday the little girl made me a "How to meet a guy" guide.  I watch the kids 3 days a week and pick them up from school whenever the parents ask me too.  We get home from school on Thursday and the little girl said, "Ms. Krysta I am going to make you a guide."  I said for what and she said how to meet a guy and to keep him.  Well, her note starts off with:  meet, flirt, date, fall in love, many more dates, man proposes, engagement party, wedding, reception, and hopefully you do not get divorced.  I honestly thought this was the most precious thing I have read in so long. Kids are so smart and think so great I just thought this was something funny to share with yall.

5 comments:

  1. That is adorable! But sad that she had to mention divorce on there. They learn so young that sometimes it doesn't work out like we planned. I guess she thinks you need a man huh!? Heehee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How precious! Kids say the cutest things. It's amazing how much children pick up from day-to-day. I have always had a passion for children and I am super soft when it comes to certain things. Kids know how to brighten your day without ever doing anything out of the ordinary. I hope your experience with this job rolls into your family because it sounds like you are going to make an awesome mother (if you are not already). Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kids do say the cutest things. Sometimes they tell the truth too that might hurt someones feelings. I wished that we could all have the thoughts that children have and the honesty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kid's are really incredible. So many times I feel like they say exactly what you need them to, while at the same time, they usually mean what they say. Above all though, their creativity astounds me most. I think we're all born creative, and whether or not we can maintain our creativity through life and our structured education, that's the real challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is super cute! It's sad how aware she is that divorce is very common. She sounds like a bright little girl.

    ReplyDelete