Do you ever wish there was more time in the day? I wish this almost everyday. I work countless number of jobs and go to school 15 hours, 9 of which are online. Sometimes I wish I could pause time and catch up with life. That is exactly what I am doing on a Friday night (what a loser I am). I should not be complaining though because I have done it to myself. Have to work to afford rent, have to go to school to get an education. Sometimes it just sucks at 21 paying for everything that you have that it would be nice to get a little help some of the time. Having one months rent could take about one hundred pounds off my shoulders. But I guess that is just life!
It is know the weekend and I get to sleep in tomorrow and go to Mardi Gras. At least that will be fun. One of the many perks of living in Louisiana. :) Hope everyone has a safe a happy weekend...
Hi Krysta! Having to pay your own way for rent and other bills is very hard. I don't see how you keep up with 9 hrs. of online classes...wow. Be careful at Mardi Gras.
ReplyDeleteMaria Cimino
WOW, you are working full time and taking 15 hours!?!?! That is unreal, I don't see how you do it!?!?!Where do you work?
ReplyDeleteSometimes I don't see how I do it either....lol but have to do what I have to do! Well, I do a lot of random jobs...I am a nanny for a local family, I substitute teach on mwf, work at savoies, babysit for parents that i know, house sit, cat sit, dog sit...I believe that is all :) lol
ReplyDeleteI wish I had more time as well. I feel like I miss so much of my kids between work and school.
ReplyDeleteI find that people who are busy are generally people who are well-organized. And, really, paying for your own stuff should make you feel proud and confident in your ability to take care of yourself; sometimes, it's better to not rely on other people, if you know what I mean.
ReplyDeleteTake a breath; go have some fun.
K. Smith
Eng. 226
I understand. I am also taking 15 hours with 9 being online. I also have 2 jobs, 2 kids and a husband. With all of this and soccer practice and games, I do not know how I do it sometimes. Oh did I mention that I am also remoldeling the house!
ReplyDeleteI truley think that hard work will one day have a great reward. We just have to wait on it. Once you graduate you will only (hopefully) have one job and be able to relax. I know that at your age all of your friends are probably out partying, but honestly it is not as fun as it looks sometimes. BE proud of yourself for doing thing on your own and not having to have help.
I agree that there should be more time in the day where we can get more things done and more sleep!