Sunday, February 13, 2011
Energy is the key to happiness!
Well, this past week is over and done with! I was a substitute teacher for the first time Monday morning. It made me realize that I cannot wait to become a teacher. It is definitely a lot easier then I imagined, but I was only a sub. I have had a lot on my plate this past week. Working a total of 5 different jobs and being the youth leader at my church I was pretty busy. You can add school into that equation as well. This past Saturday I and the youth group hosted a Valentine's dance for the parishioners of our church parish. It was honestly one of the most stressful things I have ever been in charge of. I just wanted everything to be perfect, the kids to be on their best behaviors, and wanted everyone happy and to have a good time. I know it does not sound as stressful as I am making it out to be, but I promise I was a wreck and overwhelmed to the max. It all went well and I am very glad that it is over and done with. Had a great weekend and ready to conquer this upcoming week....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think that it is great that you have the enthusiasm to become a teacher. Being able to substitute a class lets one be prepared for the real classroom too. I plan on getting my alternative certification after I graduate and I know that you really have to like being a teacher to be successful in the classroom. I can't believe that you have five jobs plus being the youth leader of your church while going to school too. You have a lot of stuff on your plate! But it seems like you have the right attitude and I can already tell that you will make a great teacher!
ReplyDelete