Saturday, March 26, 2011

Today is the day!

Today is the day I hop on a jet plane and have the time of my life in London, England!  We have so much stuff planned already for the trip! We will arrive in England on Sunday! We have tours set up to tour several castles.  I am going to see Phantom of the Opera and Cinderella Ballet while I am there and I am so excited.  Still have a little bit more to pack but I have the rest of the day. You can definitely say I am a procrastinator.  Please pray we have a safe flight and trip! :)

http://www.slate.com/id/2288765/

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy it, but keep up with your work!

    K. Smith
    Eng. 226

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time! I am a procrastinator also! I waited until the morning that we were leaving in order to pack everyone, but we are here and having a blast.

    ReplyDelete